Mask Mask

Nice style

Seeing this sort of stuff is wonderful! Frame by Frame (Key-frame animation) is where it's at, man! And it was refreshing to see something so raw and full of motion. I love the electric-guitar version of Green Sleeves; although I don't know if it's actually appropriate for this, since the song is largely believed to be about a woman. Other than that I really enjoyed this, and I'm looking forward to seeing more of your work.

This review might be a little too late, but it's the first I'm seeing it, so it's new to me.

TRACER episode 1 TRACER episode 1

Rotoscoping was nice...

but the environment seemed lacking. Considering the advantage you have when tracing over footage to make something that is animated stunningly, it is kind of disappointing to not see something equally as stunning in the backgrounds. All in all I think it turned out pretty well though.

Samurai Pea Samurai Pea

Well...

There was an attempt at a story here, but it really was more just a random event. Even something like an interesting or well-crafted loop could have been more interesting than attempting to deliver a story, and falling short of that.

You clearly want to keep at this, as you stated in your description, " If all goes well I'm going to be making more...", so go for it! The more you do, the better you'll get. Next time, try to focus on actually telling us the story though. Maybe go into why the Samurai Pea is fighting the... (Ninja... Tomato?), and take your time to make something great.

Vinna152 responds:

Haha, I actually had a pretty decent story planned for this but then my Flash freaked out on me and I had to redo basically the whole animation and didn't have enough time as I'm still noob with frame-by-frame.

I'm planning on improving this and making it longer and better animated with abetter story within the next month or so.

Madness Retaliation Madness Retaliation

I haven't played a game THAT fun since the 90's!!!

I played through the whole thing in one sitting. That was a great game. Very addicting, great pace, lots of hidden rooms and easter eggs. A plethora of item combinations to fit anyone's play-style. Challenging as hell, Bosses were pretty difficult. Just all around great. I would definitely play it again, and recommend it to everyone I know. I wish I could buy this game, or download it, or something so I can play it in fullscreen! :)

Okay, I feel douchey even mentioning anything negative, but I'm hoping these couple of things will help you to make it even better.

1.) I noticed a few buggy items while playing. Hanks Helmet was one, and there was at least one other (sorry can't remember the name). The stats in the description were not the same stats applied to the unit. Very disappointing when an item that is a lot better than what you have is actually not... I'm sure that'll be an easy fix.

2.) The movement 'target'... You know how you increase the transparency of the characters when selecting a location that crosses through another character? Right, well, it is a bit tedious and frustrating to move around your teammates when that *isn't* on. I think it would be great if you could just move that way all the time. As it is now, I was selecting spaces until everyone went transparent, then I was able to move one space up. Not a BIG deal, but it would be a big improvement if movement was less tedious.

Making Words Making Words

The name 'Rick' is a word...

but 'to, too, are, job, do, bay' and many other common words are not? There's only one major feature that any word game needs to be successful; a decent word-bank, which this does not have. I'm sad to give this such a low score, because outside of that it had some potential.

Increase the amount of words in the word-bank and this could be good.

The sound and music was very appropriate and interesting though.

vinila responds:

Hi MikeE462! i´m curious, were you playing in the normal or hard mode? Because I'm pretty sure those words you mentioned are included, but in these modes you have to make 4 letter words or larger. You can try the easy mode.

Sushi Cat Sushi Cat

Great Game!

Adorable, Fun, Well Designed, Creative... Just all-around great! Yay for Sushi Cat! Now I want some sushi... mmm...