Madness Retaliation Madness Retaliation

I haven't played a game THAT fun since the 90's!!!

I played through the whole thing in one sitting. That was a great game. Very addicting, great pace, lots of hidden rooms and easter eggs. A plethora of item combinations to fit anyone's play-style. Challenging as hell, Bosses were pretty difficult. Just all around great. I would definitely play it again, and recommend it to everyone I know. I wish I could buy this game, or download it, or something so I can play it in fullscreen! :)

Okay, I feel douchey even mentioning anything negative, but I'm hoping these couple of things will help you to make it even better.

1.) I noticed a few buggy items while playing. Hanks Helmet was one, and there was at least one other (sorry can't remember the name). The stats in the description were not the same stats applied to the unit. Very disappointing when an item that is a lot better than what you have is actually not... I'm sure that'll be an easy fix.

2.) The movement 'target'... You know how you increase the transparency of the characters when selecting a location that crosses through another character? Right, well, it is a bit tedious and frustrating to move around your teammates when that *isn't* on. I think it would be great if you could just move that way all the time. As it is now, I was selecting spaces until everyone went transparent, then I was able to move one space up. Not a BIG deal, but it would be a big improvement if movement was less tedious.

Making Words Making Words

The name 'Rick' is a word...

but 'to, too, are, job, do, bay' and many other common words are not? There's only one major feature that any word game needs to be successful; a decent word-bank, which this does not have. I'm sad to give this such a low score, because outside of that it had some potential.

Increase the amount of words in the word-bank and this could be good.

The sound and music was very appropriate and interesting though.

vinila responds:

Hi MikeE462! i´m curious, were you playing in the normal or hard mode? Because I'm pretty sure those words you mentioned are included, but in these modes you have to make 4 letter words or larger. You can try the easy mode.

Sushi Cat Sushi Cat

Great Game!

Adorable, Fun, Well Designed, Creative... Just all-around great! Yay for Sushi Cat! Now I want some sushi... mmm...

Feed the King Feed the King

Very Unique!

I really enjoyed this! Never played anything like it. Great work!