Mask Mask

Nice style

Seeing this sort of stuff is wonderful! Frame by Frame (Key-frame animation) is where it's at, man! And it was refreshing to see something so raw and full of motion. I love the electric-guitar version of Green Sleeves; although I don't know if it's actually appropriate for this, since the song is largely believed to be about a woman. Other than that I really enjoyed this, and I'm looking forward to seeing more of your work.

This review might be a little too late, but it's the first I'm seeing it, so it's new to me.

TRACER episode 1 TRACER episode 1

Rotoscoping was nice...

but the environment seemed lacking. Considering the advantage you have when tracing over footage to make something that is animated stunningly, it is kind of disappointing to not see something equally as stunning in the backgrounds. All in all I think it turned out pretty well though.

Samurai Pea Samurai Pea

Well...

There was an attempt at a story here, but it really was more just a random event. Even something like an interesting or well-crafted loop could have been more interesting than attempting to deliver a story, and falling short of that.

You clearly want to keep at this, as you stated in your description, " If all goes well I'm going to be making more...", so go for it! The more you do, the better you'll get. Next time, try to focus on actually telling us the story though. Maybe go into why the Samurai Pea is fighting the... (Ninja... Tomato?), and take your time to make something great.

Vinna152 responds:

Haha, I actually had a pretty decent story planned for this but then my Flash freaked out on me and I had to redo basically the whole animation and didn't have enough time as I'm still noob with frame-by-frame.

I'm planning on improving this and making it longer and better animated with abetter story within the next month or so.

Painting with Pain Painting with Pain

Too much suspense...

For so little payoff... I'd say about 90% of this Flash is composed of zoom-ins, and the tension is so high by the end that the viewer is expecting to either be tricked by a silly gag, or be shocked by something truly horrific, but it ends up being neither.

All in all though, you've accomplished something, and that's is well worth the effort of attempting anything. It seems like you have a knack for this stuff, and it will improve as you go, so keep making more animations! I agree with some others on here that maybe it should be a longer, but it should have more meaningful content. As a rule of thumb, if it doesn't tell us something about the story (something important that we need to know) Cut it.

Keep at it. Looking forward to more!

Lucky Day Forever-trailer Lucky Day Forever-trailer

Wow...

I am very interested... Can't wait to see more. Those backgrounds and all the ambiance is just mind blowing for a Flash animation. Did you do all the art as well? This look very different from your other work.

Hanged Man's Elegy Hanged Man's Elegy

Very interesting

Although, I didn't interpret the story as it was written in the description. To me it seemed like the poet was distraught over raping a young girl, thinking it was an older woman... perhaps his dead wife??? Disturbing, but well done.

I liked the character design, use of color, the subtle nuances in some of the animation was pretty spectacular as well, and the symbolism(?) was very interesting. I didn't care for the choice of audio, but maybe I'm just being picky about that. 4/5 8/10. Great work.

Sonic unleashed xtra Sonic unleashed xtra

Punchline is very funny!

The audio quality, not so good; animation, could be a lot better; but that punchline made me crack up, and if I were drinking a tasty beverage it would have spewed out of my face. For that, my first instinct was to rate this a 10, but then I couldn't justify the other 10 I gave today to a very well done short, and I'm under the impression that maybe these points actually mean something, so I'm giving this a fair 5/10 for the humor, and the effort it took to bring it to life. I used to be a huge Sonic fan, so I'm looking forward to your other videos as well.

LARRY episode 2 LARRY episode 2

The video wont load, but...

This Flash is great! I had to find this on YouTube to watch it, but I came back here to give you stars and +5 :-D ... anyway, Great work! This is a very funny series, and this episode really shines: The turn-around in the library, and Larry ridding the dog are two fine examples of some serious quality animation.

Apart from the physical effort of actually animating all of that, the writing was brilliant as well. I laughed my ace off during the dog sequence, especially when the head dropped into the cake, but then I doubled over at the loop of the father smashing it into the kid's face, berating him for being an evil boy. Let's not forget to mention the archer (yes, yes... yes) coughing up his jewels. Great stuff!

I'm looking forward to Larry 3, or 2.5... er, 2 1/2... whatever you decide to call it!

Ransom! Ransom!

Very Funny

The most enjoyable part about this is the writing. Freaking Hilarious! I really like the way we feel like the kidnapper just screwed himself by using the same voice, but then there's an immediate turnaround when the father reacts, and finally... wham! the daughter. Well done.

Animation tutorial Animation tutorial

Very Nice!

Your instructions are very clear, and easy to interpret. Plus - you're a good animator! Bonus! I really enjoyed this. Thank you.